17th August 2008 - swallowing on the scan


Hello dear Em,

I said hello to you yesterday. Mark and Tammy came to watch the rugby and you were 'moving up a storm' your Mom said, so I put my hand on her belly and I could feel your little butterfly movements. Then I bent down and spoke to you.
"Hello Em," I said, "This is Silly here. You must remember my voice because I am your grandmother." I'm sure you heard me.
When Tammy had her last scan they saw that you have really grown into a big baby. 2kg already!! Mark said that you could be a 9lb baby - which is over 4kg. Wow!! That is big for a new born. Big, but beautiful. You will have a head start on all the little underweight babies the same age.
Everything was fine with the examination and scan. They even saw you drink! Mark said that they saw you swallowing - that is so cute!
The radiographer measured your femurs, checked your skull size and your spine. There are no abnormalities - thank heaven.
I have a feeling that you do not have brittle bones, Em. You are going to be a strong, tough little cookie.
Not long now before you make your appearance.
Stay safe,
Silly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY 2017

AUGUST 2019

MAY - JUNE 2023