Two weeks to go!!

Hello little Em,
Officially there are two weeks left until the date you are due to arrive - but, if Tam has a Caesarean on 27th October, there are only 12 more sleeps left!!
Finn painted a chest of drawers for your room and the nursery looks ready - all it needs now is a precious little girl to occupy it!!

WEDNESDAY NIGHT:
Mark phoned to say that they think you might be trying to make your way into the world tonight! They phoned the ante-natal sister and the hospital and they were to wait an hour, see if there are any changes and then make a decision later.
Everything is ready for you Em.
I actually hope you don't come tonight - or even this week because I've had a cold and it is still there and I won't be allowed near you until I'm 100% better. So, wait a few days my girl! Let me get rid of this sniffy nose and irritable cough before you arrive.
I can almost hear your voice now!
Stay safe, we are all longing to see you and hold you,
Silly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY 2017

AUGUST 2019

MAY - JUNE 2023