3 1/2 Months old and a smiling, chuckling, chatterbox!

6th February:


Hello little Em,


You'll be 4 months old on the 16th February and already you have become a smiling, chuckling little chatterbox!
I have been able to baby-sit a couple of times this week and it is SO rewarding when you smile back at me. I give you a chance to have a good look at me and then I smile and say your name. And you beam back at me! When I talk to you, you watch my face and then you start talking, little brow all furrowed, mouth moving every which way and such a lot of different sounds from it.
I love this photograph of you sleeping with your Mom. It just shows how much you have grown in the last month. Many of the little outfits that were given to you no lomnger fit and soon you'll have to go into the next size nappy.


I was able to feed you today for the first time. Mark and Tammy want to go to an exhibition tomorrow afternoon and have asked me to baby-sit. But, you might need a feed before they get back so Tammy has expressed milk and today was a trial run to see if you would take a bottle from me. Well, there was no problem - you had the lot, and even gave a big burp when you had finished.

So, tomorrow will be a milestone for you and me kiddo! I will be there when you wake for a feed and I'm sure we will smile at each other!
See you tomorrow little Em. Sleep tight tonight - give Mom and Dad a chance to sleep too.
Big hug,
Silly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY 2017

AUGUST 2019

MAY - JUNE 2023