While I was in Spain

Hello my Darling Em,

I really missed you while I was in Spain for a month. 
Just before I left we watched you swimming at your swimming gala. 
You did so well and you were a star and looked great in your two piece costume!




While I was away you earned your 15 m swimming badge - clever girl!! 
You are like a little fish in the water - just like your daddy!


 While I was away I tripped and fell and broke my left arm!  I was very brave while they were taking the x-rays and putting the cast on in the hospital because I kept thinking of you and your Dad and how brave you have been.  This is a photograph of me and my cousin Marlene who came to Spain to walk a part of the Camino with us.


You had some nice outings to the Aquarium.  Here you are in front of a giant brindle bass.



You were examining the aquarium brochure, upside down and inside out!
 

You celebrated Father's day with your Mom and Dad
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAY 2017

AUGUST 2019

MAY - JUNE 2023